1. The personal data that PONKI receives during registration or at the conclusion of a sales contract without registration, will be used only for customer service – accepting and executing orders and contacting users in case of problems with the order.
2. PONKI complies with the requirements of the Law on the protection of personal data and is responsible for the protection of information about the user, which became known to him when concluding a distance contract, except in cases of force majeure, accidental or malicious actions of third parties.
3. By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, the user agrees that the information about him will be stored and processed in the manner provided by them and by law, as well as his personal data, announced as publicly available in his user profile at https: //www.ponki. bg /, to be used by PONKI for direct marketing purposes.
4. PONKI undertakes not to disclose any personal information about the user and not to provide the information collected to third parties – government agencies, companies, individuals and others, unless: – it has obtained the explicit consent of the user during registration or a later moment; – the information is requested by state bodies or officials, who in accordance with the legislation in force are authorized to request and collect this information in accordance with the procedures established by law; – other cases specified in the law.
5. By registering at https://www.ponki.bg/, the user agrees that the personal e-mail address disclosed by him will be used to be sent personal messages, advertising or other commercial messages from PONKI.